1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RFC News Season review: Richmond

Discussion in 'Richmond Ramblings' started by Ned, Oct 4, 2017.

1. Ned

Ned Revered Coach Foundation Member Site Immortal

Featured Threads:
    Season review: Richmond

[​IMG]
    From 13th to premiers: it was a year to savour for the faithful

Continue reading...

2. 17Sash

17Sash Seriously Well Liked

Featured Threads:
    A good report.
    Thanks for publishing @Ned.
    The key is to maintain the hunger in 2018.

3. Vines

Vines Adored Site Immortal

Featured Threads:
    Dunno where to put this but is Ivan getting a coaching role with us next year?

4. believe!

believe! Revered

Featured Threads:
    not sure but the thought crossed my mind as well seeing him front and centre in coaches box during grannie.

5. bagwarn

bagwarn Seriously Well Liked

You can back that one in Vines. They will create a position for him if need be. A special unit he is!

A funny story... I went to watch the Tiges at tbe Gabba a cuppla years ago with my better half and some mates. All excited as I can get on a Tiges game day, we decided to sneak down to one of the microbrewies next to the ground. Long story short, no breakfast, no lunch, 8 beers in 2 or so hours and off we trundled back to the ground.

Stumbling along watching one foot in front of the other I came across a gate being erected straight in my path. I started to ask what was going on and looked to my left and here is big Ivan Maric getting off the Tiges bus (which I hadn't picked up due to my beer goggles being in the way - I mean it is only the size of a BUS) and he was walking towards me. I looked at him and slurred "What are you doing Ivaaaaannsssshh!? You don't neeeeed a mullet mate, yourrrrrrrrrre a BLOODY LEGEND ANYWAY". Classy display from me and the big fella began with a bit of a frown and then gave me a smile and had a chuckle. The man had a presence and a calm about him and lead the team off the bus and the club in so many ways.

The man mountain with tbe heart the same size will be at the RFC for a long time to come I would imagine.

Graeme Bowman and Vines like this.