1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Herald Sun Was Houli ‘robbed’ of Norm Smith?

Discussion in 'Richmond Ramblings' started by Ned, Sep 30, 2017.

1. Vines

Vines Adored Site Immortal

Featured Threads:
    Snootchy bootchies

Black likes this.
  2. bagwarn

bagwarn Seriously Well Liked

:eek::rolleyes::D:D:p:mad::cool::confused::mad::rolleyes::eek::eek::eek::eek::D:D:D:D:D

Vines likes this.
  3. bagwarn

We can see that you are an advocate of Bachar mate, but the facts are simple:

Fact 1: He is an AFL footballer that regularly in the past went weak at the knees when it was his turn to go and outright shit himself many times on National TV. It became an absolute disgrace for a time and I believe the players were starting to lose faith in him as well. His highly lauded foot skills resulted in continual turnovers and not just occasionally. I would say it before he released his 'sublime' skills and more often than not a turn over would result.

Fact 2: He showed GUTS, DETERMINATION, POISE, GRIT, SKILL and RUN on the biggest stage of them all and hopefully continues this way for the remainder of his career. There is no disputing that he was in the top 3 or 4 for the NS and many people have argued that he was the NS.

Compare the GF performance with many past games and efforts that have been well documented on here and there simply couldn't be a more extreme contrast.

I am really happy for him and believe that the challenge for Bachar is backing it up until retirement. It will be one of the great stories if he does, because he was a BEAST in the GF!
    A 2018 BEAST / PUSSY thread might be a good debate. We were 100% beast in the 2017 finals series and, in particular, the GF. Cotchin is the new Voss too.

4. Black

Black Loved Site Immortal

Featured Threads:

:D

And so it is written.

All future Bachar disputes on Y&B will automatically default to The Bagman's Bachar doctrine.

5. Black

Featured Threads:
    Speaking of doctrines , how f***ing cool is my sig !

That sentence should be painted at the top of the players race so that it's the last thing the players see before going out to battle.

6. Vines

Vines Adored Site Immortal

Featured Threads:
    What is it? Can't see sigs on my mob

7. Black

Featured Threads:
    I dunno , but here it is >>

'Every kid who comes in each year is going to be made to understand what it takes to be a Richmond man' - Alex Rance

8. bagwarn

How did you manage that Great and Almighty T. Beggers can't be choosers and if I don't have the tech savvy or alternatives I should just suck it up.

9. Ms Tantie

Ms Tantie Loved

Featured Threads:
    Thank you for the requisite worship. ;)

No real amazingishtivitiness to it, just find a link to one on the internet and post it as an image with the little sun and mountains icon above the posting window. I tend to use that one a lot (nah!), to store it on my own webspace. :)

Smile!
    Ms Tantie.
    xox

bagwarn likes this.